Tuesday, May 9, 2017

League of legends

I play league of legends ( well I'm not very good) the fist time I played I wasn't that into it, I found it uninteresting. I used to think that there was nothing other than picking a champion and battle with a team to destroy the opponents' nexus, oh boy was I wrong. There is so much more to a champion than meets the eye. I'm still in the early stages of the game as a level 12 player, but now I know that there is a lot that goes into one game. That there are different roles that each player should try at least once to find what they are most comfortable and able to play as, some examples, top, mid, bot, adc, support. So each champion has their advantages and disadvantages like things that might leave it vulnerable such as an archer, they might have a good range on enemies but don't have that much health. Tanks might have a lot of health and power but are pretty slow and are not able to chase enemies to go in for the kill. As a level 12 player I still have no idea who my main champion is, mainly because I haven't played with that many. I've played the game mode which gives you a random champion but it didn't really help, I didn't find anyone that I liked or that appealed to me.

If you would like to see what league of legends is I suggest to watch this here

No comments:

Post a Comment