Monday, May 15, 2017

Messy

      I'm a messy person, my room is far from clean. I almost never make my bed. I don't know why people would make their bed just to mess it up again. I would understand if you have company over often or something of that nature. Me on the other hand, I don't invite people over that much. If it's become so dirty that its crusty or something like that then you should totally clean it. I just don't like making my bed. If you are going to argue about why, its because I find it to be a waste of time. You might say, " What happens if you have unexpected visitors?" well I'll just let them know thats its messy before I let them in. If they don't mind it then well ... problem solved! That's what I do with my friends and they don't really care about it. When I see someone's clean room, I wonder what they do to keep it clean. I can't determine what they do. Do they clean it everyday? Or is it more like once a week thing?  I'm a very messy person, not only in my room but in my mind. There are a lot of random thoughts that just float around in my mind until I forget it. sometimes though, my mind is totally blank. Most guys can relate, and I don't know if girls can't do this or if they just don't like it but most guys I know (and me) have the spectacular ability to look at something and not think about anything. Nothing at all is happening in our heads, but then a someone comes a long and they ask, "What are you thinking about?" and we answer truthfully and say, "um... nothing." most guys know what I'm talking about and can relate but I don't know about girls. If any female could comment below to educate me it would be greatly appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment