Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Music

People say that they like a certain genre of music and they only listen to that. When I think about that I wondered why they would deprive themselves from finding some new music. Me? Well I'm different, I don't have a genre of music it more like if I like it I listen, if I don't then why bother. I've listened to today's pop music and its really fun, it's the kind of music you'd have at a party because it's something you can dance to. I listen to rock or metal, more as alternative music like breaking Benjamin or avenged sevenfold. I tend to lean over to that side of music, but I also like dubstep. I know that dubstep gets some criticism like if it was inadequate but I enjoy it. A genre of music that my friends make fun of me for liking is nightcore but I enjoy it, so much so that while I am writing this I am listening to nightcore. People don't like country, my friends look at you weirdly is you say that you like country, because they listen to rap and that's all. I don't listen to it that much but when I do it's not that bad so I don't know what the big deal is. Well that's my rant on music.




No comments:

Post a Comment