Friday, May 12, 2017

super powers, what would you choose?

Powers, something I believe that almost everyone has thought about at one point in their entire life may it be flight, invisibility, the ability to not feel pain, or even telekinesis. The reason I bring this topic up is because I have been watching an anime called "Boku no hero academia" It's about a kid named Izuku Midoriya, he is a boy born without powers were 80 percent of people on earth do have some kind of quirk/power. The number one hero and Izuku's model in life is Allmight, a super hero with an amazing quirk of incredible power. Allmight passes on his power to Izuku because he sees something in him, something all heros require. Then you follow Izuku on his path to become the number one hero ever. I would love to have super powers but the trouble is picking the right one. I've thought that maybe I should have the phenomenal ability to copy whoever power by touching them, but then what happens if there aren't any superheroes around or you are the only one in the world to even have a power so you would never get to know. These are the things I think about before going to sleep. If you haven't seen "Baku no hero academia" I would highly recommend it, after the first episode I've been hooked, it has become my favorite anime so far. If I had to choose a power it would be Izuku's. I really urge you to watch not only the first season but the second as it is still being created.

No comments:

Post a Comment