Thursday, May 18, 2017

procrastinator

Everyone accuses me of being a procrastinator. I can see that this is true because I am just starting to do a project due by Friday, you might be wondering, " what's so wrong with that, you still have the week days to do it since its Tuesday" Yeah thats true but everyone is already done with it. ( by everyone I mean my classmates) since it's due by the end of the week I have to really hustle to get that done. I would call myself lazy, mainly because I like to stay inside and watch tv most of the time. I procrastinated so much that now its Thursday and now I have to finish the project by tomorrow. Some might say that all you need to do is apply yourself so that you can get stuff done. Thats true but I just can't do that, If I know that I have some time to do something I will subconsciously choose to do it later. I am a really reliable person but I finish things at the last minute, I would stay up to 5 am just to finish a small paragraph rather than not do it.  Yesterday (Wednesday) I had to finish a whole article that I had about two weeks to do it and guess what... I finished it all in one night... the night before it was due. Although I finished it pretty fast it came out pretty good despite the lack of time I did it in. I feel like I can get things done better if under a short time limit. I get the sense of pressure to actually start working and though its not a good way to do things it at least works for the time left of school cause summer for me is in less than 10 school days.




No comments:

Post a Comment