Tuesday, May 23, 2017

public speaking

I never like to get up in front of a large crowd and speak, especially when its for an assignment of something similar. I am never interested in the topics whenever I have to present to my class. If I had to present to my class I found that there is something that makes me a little bit more confident in public speaking. Usually the more you know about your topic the more you can talk about it. The one thing that I am afraid of happening is that someone with ask something relating to my topic and I will be left speechless, mainly due to the fact that Im afraid of giving the wrong information, so knowing the material is an important factor to having confidence to publicly speak. You also need to structure what you are going to say in a certain order so that it make most intellectual sense to the audience. Something that I find helps with what you are going to say is actually practice your words to not only solidify your points but it also helps with clear speech and having pauses to exaggerate a point. If you don't like to say things aloud then just formulate roughly what you are going to say so that you are not stuck there trying to remember what was next or how you should sound during the presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment